Yale Law School | New Haven, CT. United States
Master of Laws (LL.M.), June 2009.
Doctorate Degree in Law (J.S.D.) candidate.
LL.M. Class President
International Academy for Arbitration Law | Paris, France
Diploma in International Arbitration (2012) Obeid Law Firm Scholar
Francisco Marroquín University | Guatemala, Guatemala
- Law Degree, Lawyer and Notary with honors (2005)
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Law Journal
- Elected as Member of the Honor Tribunal (2000, 2001 and 2002)
- Member of the Phillip C. Jessup and Eduardo Jiménez de Arréchaga Moot Court Teams
Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law | Heidelberg, Alemania
- Visiting Research Fellowship (October 2009 – April 2010)
- Lecturer at Coloquio Iberoamericano,“Luxemburg in Managua: The Decisions of the European Court of Justice in the Jurisprudence of the Central American Court of Justice” (Mar. 23, 2010)
- Lecturer at the seminar Referentenbesprächung, “The Central American Integration System” (Mar. 1, 2010),
Xiamen Academy of International Law | Popular Republic of China
Program on International Law (July 4th – July 24th 2010). Awarded a full scholarship.
Harvard University | United States
Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government. Course on Leadership, Organizing and Action: Leading Change (2011). Organization of American States’ Scholar.